Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Complicated

* Did hotel booking this afternoon using mom's name
* Got calls saying that no people can make it

What the hack is that?!

Hotel booked and all FFK~

I just hate them in a way that, What now?! If duwan to go tell me ealiar! U guys SUCKS!



* Yii went back to US for her new sem
* I didn't have much time to accompany her when she's here

Seems like i didn't miss her? Well, whatever you thinks..

kinda dissapointed everytime when i see u guys going here n there~

None of call asking, so... Isn't my fault? I am thinking...


* Not in mood to Study
* Blame all these? I guess so

Today lost 25/100 marks in the paper

Teacher's suCks! 2hours to write 4 essay..

Confident lost day by day


* Financial Problems
* Spending too much nowadays?

It seems to be small matter to me (Coz dear will pay)

No!!! He is complaining!

My external hard disk is waiting, Next week's trip, clothings~

All MONEY!! What's my plan again?

~To save at least 1000 in bank by this year, Well...
Now i have 0 in there. Not even a ONE~



Life's complicated~
My heart is Complicated
My eyes seems to be so tired...

My soul is staying but not functioning
My dream is going so far away that i couldn't reach~
Tonnes of work I haven been done..

aLL I wish now is to have a Peace Rest without any Problems~
Can i?

No, YOU still have examination tomorrow.

And i have Zero knowledge of that subject now.

It's so complicated reading those notes...

Keen to be crazy~~~~ Countdown 3Subjects, do it!!!!


QY went dissapear again, this special friend always make people worry..
Okay, i believe you will appear whenever u need me..
Complicated person, Please don't be like this!! Fed-up~

1 comment:

chuer @ 楚儿 said...

aiyo, sometimes they go out also didnt call me la. ntg to disappoint for la. swt...