Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bye Internet----

Yoy!
Holidays Started~
kinda Borin' of the first few days oF holidayz..

But doin' surveys and finding for info for this trip~
Yea, its tomorrow!!!
This trip is gonna be my 1st trip that use up most dayz with my frenz~
Normally its Juz maybe 3days2night~ But this time~~~~

5days!!


of course the cost of whole trip is gonna be high..
Argh!! my whole life will ends here.... Good bye~ hahaha..
Without internet~~
Imagine.. 5Days..!

You wont see me in Msn for 5days,
Blog not updated for 5days (Readers will be all gone when i come back)
Nick's forum !!! Gonna be outdated for 5days...
Facebook, well~not mine.. Without people playing Typing Maniac~
Mailbox with Lots of trash mails..
Twitter and Plurk No updates...


Hoho!!!
I gonna miss u.. My dearest PC with Nick& Jelleine's photo as wallpaper~
Wuakaka... Dear dont jealous la..

Say: Bye Bye to all of You.. And my Net..

I will miss My friends... Nick... My house.. Little Kodi.. My bed..
And of course most importantly! My dear... ^^ Muackxx Muackxx!!!

P/S: Mr Tan Chong Lim, Please help me to check my Mail!!!

Bye.. See ya!

1 comment:

sha po ... said...

yerrr.... go for holiday so fun neh!!!! i want!!!!!!

haha... fang xin...
if got anyting, i will sms u geh...
not going to outdated la....
(and i dont tink will hv any update news gua?? :P )

wei wei wei...
miss me har.... hehehe...

but u will saw dis comment after u back.... @_@
zha dao d ma......

yi lu shun feng yo....