Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lately Birthday

Just a 20mins late birthday wishes..
Maybe our relationships became a piece of white n blank paper.
It may be because of Me, Or You.
Well, No one knows..

Friends.... Isn't like this? Many years good relationship ends just because a Scold fight.
Is that worth? For You maybe. it could be naturally ended few years ago, Maybe.
Hoh... is the topic of friends and birthday wishes now.
We went to a restaurant and was so happy over there. So... That was 2years ago.
For last year, i planned and just get scolding for the sick of your special birthday.
What's so special bout it? Alright, i kinda regret about what i have did for u last time.
Planning n planning but din get any good...even 1 sight~

When was my best birthday? Now, my turn.
My Favourite birthday was my 8th b'day... Well, 10years story.
After that, i did many parties as well. But unfortunately, forgot.
Maybe remember singing in a Box, crying after someone, tuitions, taekwondo training..
Okie, till here.. what i've for this few years birthday?
Cries, Maybe... just some accessories? Belated birthday gifts. Anyway, is still considered that i've got a Watch last year..

Argh, i also a BIG teddy bear named BEBE-- really a nice and cute bear given by my dear.
It's so sweet that he remember his promises that he promised me when i was standard 6.
Brought me a BIG teddy for my present for MANY years.
Ahks!! but still, teddy helped us to start our relationship..Nearly kissed him when he gave me the bear that year... Well, remember.. He gave me this when i was Form4~ And it was our 2nd meet after YEARS....
Of course, our relationship started around 8months later...*.*..Sweet recalling it..
So... It will be the best for years...

Somehow, I just don't hope for a surprise..

Maybe just something that can leave me happy and unforgettable?
Or forgettable for everyone of my birthday?
Since u will be forgetting, ask me and record it.

This year, thanks to my lovely dear dear...
I know he may do something for me. It would be what i like.
^^~
So what's gonna be his valentines' present? And his birthday?
And our 1st year anniversary?
Opss...!! So fast.. Gonna be 1 year we have been together...
Shhh.... 2months more... Waiting... Love you anyway!!!
^^..

No comments: