Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1St dAy oF hOLidAy~

Well, my 1st long term holiday for 2 1/2 months is here..
Just a Simple blogging as i have nothing to do now.
Ew, is the 1st day and i feel bored...
sO what will be my next target for this holiday?? uhm..
Thinking of go outing... Yea rite.. Shoppings.. Window walking, enjoying..
But all these need to spend just too much of money..

Money again.. and ops.... I am suppose to find for a part time job but okie..
Where? when? how [much]?... i cant find one that scarify me...
Shit... My wants is tooo high~ no way... No people will hire me..wuakaka~~
Even people who are working says that they have not enough money..
So, there goes me LOR... Wont have enough too..

aS wasn't in my list.. i cleaned up my room today..
Err.... It has been years i did not clean up n update my room with all the rubbish {kew, i just throw everything off}
Yup, i threw off many many stuff... no place to keep them alive.
More n more rubbish is coming into my room ; nOt mine for your information.
i bloody wanted to throw ALL the things but... Argh, my favourites.. so, Fine. u know.

i dump many things just into the dustbin, and packed them.
Hahaha, good.. 1packet of small black rubbish paper bag.
Well, i believe i can throw more out if i can. But too bad, not my stuff.
Being driver today too.. fetching n picking. 3rd time driving in a heavy rain condition.
Hate it... 60km/h.. Half of usual. awwww.....

And what? I didn't take my nap...
LOL... If i have class i will surely sleep once I am home.
Not my fault, blame the f*ckin lecturer. Ahks, he is just too boring!!!!
And all I need to say is, i have pass through all these!! Good Luck to juniors!!!

Somehow, this is just my 1st day of Holiday. Now, my 4th finger suddenly bengkak.
What happened and how it came out is still under investigation. My sis said i was stung by a bee.
But..... Did i meet any bee today? I dun remember... haha..

So, let me tell you what will i do tomorrow.
Surely You wont believe. kekekezz..
I will be sorting out my clothes!!!
Dump Dump Dump!! Dumping all my old n unfasionable clothings..
argh, I have no fasionable clothes lah...
But fine, will update and feed my cupboard some food when i have money..
Wait,,,, Be patients please....................

Any program will come in the future?
I want to try Moblie DJ'ing.. But how..??
Anyone can let me have a try???
I will if there is any chances...
My holiday, be full!!!! I don't want to Dream for this holiday...

3 comments:

Clover said...

hello miss~
u sure u wan throw all ur out fashionable shirt?
u can wear at ur house..
sumore if u throw it thn u should buy more n more!
think properly!!

haha~
good gal will clean up ur room~
sayang ah~

1st time ur english to write blog at ur blogspot le~
suddenly feel tat ur english become more formal..haha

enjoy ur holiday ya~
keep in touch XD(sot jor~)
hahaha

Anonymous said...

Many chicken qiong leh...
Haha...Happy Niu Year lo...

Jelleine · 婕琳 said...

aiyo..I just throw some of the clothes that really old liao..
Some put in cupboard also din wear.. ma throw lo..
haha..
My english formal?? hahahaha~~
good good.. but still very bad leh.. kekeke...

wei...pooh..
what is chicken qiong??
tak faham...