Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What tHE hACK...

What the..
It has been the 2nd monitor screen broken down since i used my own Desktop for almost 3years!

How can it be....
It just lighted off and tripped..
Now, i have the CPU WITHOUT a monitor screen!!!

Saw one in Metro point yesterday..
Dear say that's nice...
I like that very much too..But well... Nice things will cost more pricey compare to the normal 1..
Oh yea, the one i saw was 22' Fujitsu 1130(something like this) LCD screen..
Its color is so damn clear and bright.. Nice... Compared to Samsuxx brand...Yew!
And the side of the screen is slide and just too nice...^^
Oh my god... such huge screen it have.. hahahaha~~
But its nice.... i asked dear if i could have the smaller 1 which cost slightly cheaper..
But he still prefer big one..
Dear said :"buy for u meh? i buy for myself... u use mine la!!"
Yer!!!!!!!!!!!! But also ok la.. His monitor also not bad.. hahaha~~

But if i found 1 nice one..Dear say he can sponsor me 70-80% woh...
Huh..Besides dear dear... Anyone who is willing to sponsor me my monitor cost...
I really needs to beg for someone i guess..haha~~
Now..Dunno when only i can have my new monitor screen...
LCD preferred.. 20' above preferred, flat screen of course.. I hated over shape screen.. TV also.. Dear, remember this... My house's TV gonna be Flat screen in our house next time.. Haha, but i guess dear prefer flat screen too.. (I observe every move of dear okie...)

Ahks... Where can i get this rm800 for my 22' Fujitsu LCD screen!!!!
I want that one..................................
Or... the smaller screen..??? Which cost slightly cheaper than that..
Erm... rm600 if i am not mistaken.. But dear din choi me leh...
He still like that one...
Wuwuwuwwuwuwuw~~~

Stupid Monitor!!!!
Luckily i am in holiday mode now AND does not have any assignments!!!!
Thanks god too.. This job can let me online for at least 3hours per day..
Woahu!!! Just save my house electric bills and can put my sick of monitor cost maybe for few hours per day... Hahaha~~ Let myself be tired and just sleep when i reach home everyday~~
Then, Problem SOLVED!!!
But how.. i dont think i can do it lah...
What Da...........

No comments: