Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Looking Forward To..

Company PC cant type in chinese, forgive me.

Well, i am abit sick liao... Flu coming, and feeling tired jor~~
Since yesterday...
Got a funny, happy and also sad dream yesterday [same dream but got 3 feelings], Made me smile, cry and fall asleep... Haha~~~ So cute la me... is that dream Or thinking myself huh... Shhh.. is about my future, my career, my idol, and of course my dear. Guess yourself la~!!! hehe..
Yesterday after lunch came back to office then started to sneeze... ahh ccchhii!!! But then i thought it was the office getting stuffy.. But not woh.. this thing happened continuvously until i reach home.. Takkan my car also so stuffy ma... But got abit la.. haha~~
Then when i reach home cant tahan liao.. went to sleep for awhile, I was holding my hp... then put my hands under my blanket.. Funny me... Then i fall asleep~~ Luckilly when my dear call i heard the phone ringing.. hehe~~ If not miss a chance to meet my lovely darling..

I woke up when i pick up dear's call.. Then went to mamak, accompany him for his "dinner", 10pm... He just finish playing basketball lor... zadao, din bring me go!! hehe.. I nose was still stuck and jam, huhu... Mamak also stuffy, not lah of course. Then i feel my whole body like... Seems to be getting into a fire scene. haha~~ Not so kua jeong la actually.
Glad i din go Penang with hoong and wen, if not now SURE sick d!! Hated penang because went 5times 4times sick. Hell... Ok, then i reached home after meeting up with dear, I bath and sleep.. Got shock leh?? so early sleep... Not feeling well ma.. Hehe.. There goes the dream.......

One day........ A girl cant decide whether she wants to go to further her studies in Taiwan or not... Blah blah blah...

This morning more cham~~ Feeling like doesn't want to wake up. Until now, my nose still blocked~! shu la...!! Stupid thing... Go away from me!! But i got to look forward to "sick" already. It has been a year i didn't get sick after last year serious sick during CNY.

Also, I am looking forward to 4 persons' birthday!!! Lol, i know i m not suppose to post it here. But sorry.. too boring in office will cause lazinest [correct speeling?].. haha~~ And to type blog lor.. Always do. They hire me for what........ Somemore yesterday kena say again.. Ask me don't study and continue as full-timer.. Swt!!!!

Birthday BOYS... Here You are!!!
20/2 - Nick Chung.. My super Idol!!! Sorry cause not going for party again, i miss them.. But promised Karen to help in Voice.. cant ffk la...

21/2 - Leovin Yap.. My younger Bro at home. Haha, form4, a very Sunshine guy with lots of butterflies going after him. But he is too cool except to kodi~ His lovely husky~

24/2 - My Lovely Sweet Sweet DEAR!! There, your birthday is here. I gave you your present right? Neh, your valentines' + birthday present.. haha~~ LOVE you very much.. I want to celebrate with you, but u plan la.. somemore u got work. Let me snatch your wishes! Hehe, Hope our relationship goes like this forever.. Sweet Sweet!!

24/2 again - Ryan Yong.. ONEfm DJ, Vegeterian.. Eat with him have to let him think, haha. Nice guy...Once melt because of him. Nah, became DJ liao.. Guai guai zai la.. HAHA~~ Miss ya! Hugs..[Yea, sms we always do..Dear don't jealous]

Thats all first. I know more birthday babies are coming.. Give me some time~~ Hehe~~
Ok la, continue my work.

Happy BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!

No comments: