Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have nothing to do now..
So blog again.. haha~~ Yea, in office..too bad no mandarin type-in here.

Its not your fault , its not my fault. What can we do now...
Is not that i doesn't know the problem occurs.
Innocent person getting involve. Sorry my darling...I made u feel unhappy now.. T.T...
Back to the problem..... Any idea how should we solve this?
I dont feel like bringing it where ever i am. It is a pain...

IF i doesn't concern, i should have stop explaining.
But now, few of you are discussing and i dun know anything.
What can i say??She want to let the whole world know who is that?
Well, go ahead. Childish people love to do that.Kinda angry when saw that posting...

It hurts, but fine... Do whatever u think is right.u knows me quite well i guess, me either.
And.............Thats just what i want to say: Our relationship will not end under my command.
AND, i hope that it will not end just bcoz of silents between us, i care this relationship very much...

No comments: