Saturday, June 13, 2009

19th Birthday

My camera cable went disappeared in space~ So i will only post photos when i found my cable~
And sorry for being updating so late ya! hehe~

On 11th of june...
The story Begins.... Went to class as usual.. Dear picked me up from home, and send me to coll. What a day.. boring classes... Then i was thinking what should we eat during break, didn't realize that both me n hoong didnt drive that day..
Asked dear to pack chicken rice for me.. Thx dear.... Love ya..! ^what a day.. His neighbour house was on fire.. 3houses burnt when fireman rescued.. So lucky it's not that serious until dear house kena... Thx god~

After classes, i went to dear house to sleep.. Damn sleepy~ tHen contiNue tutorial class at 4:30.. haha~ Tutorial ends at 6, went back to get my stuff... My day! SWIMMING~!!!! Hurraaayyyy!!! i taught my love one how to swim.. He catches up fast~ ^^.. 5laps nons-stop frog style, woah! Thats just toooooooo goooood~

My dinner, at 21th century in Mewah club. Took cheese lamb steak, the lamb is non well cooked, argh~ Dear took sotong chop~ this was really eeww! no next time of that thing...

iT was just 11:30pm, and both of us fall asleep until dont have feelings already.. haha~ Oh yea, i overnight in dear's house.. Full of happiness sleeping on dear's arms~^^


Here goes the 2nd day...
The day i was born,
in year 1990... 12th of June~

WoKe up at 9am. Took my quick bath and prepare for breakfast. Err, what i took for breakfast actually? any idea??? I forgot, hahaha~ Then went straight down to Time square. Planning to trim my hair, but salon full~ Well.. trim next day then..

Lepak and Lepak.. Whose silly idea was that? We went to Reborn~ fOr foot massage! oUch!!! Pain~~ haha. nO, it Actually not pain at all, just itchy.. Aiks! especially my toenail~ so geeellliii... hahaha~ But the massage girl was pretty, And she was from China.. Thoughing that i m malay, she said :"你的中文很标准哦”.. What the hell is that~ i am chinese and trained to talk in good mandarin!! Haha~

afTer foot massaGe, we headed to................ Hehe! HUnt for fooooood..
Thinking what should i eat... Both shops were right opposite each other, between Subway and Wendy's.. What should i take?? Last decision, Wendy's Baked potato --- cheeze and cheeze~~ woooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~ What a yummmy yummmy food~~~








After Our so called Lunch at 5pm,
we Left Time sQuare.
wEnt back to Kajang, oPs! raiNing cats and dogs!
People say i am stingy if it rains on my birthday. Why!!!!
Well, i saved the earth in the other word. Malaysia's whether was being polluted, so... I asked for rain to save the earth! Wuahahahaha~ Dear and my friends say that i am silly.







Okie, to be continued.....
Hehe!!!!!!


Time to sleep..
Tired + tired today!
Nitez! wAit for the nExt pOst ya!

3 comments:

Casuarina 卡卡 said...

hapi bufday ya~

peisan said...

wait for ur new post ar... hahaha!
too happy d la y'day.. hoho.. n_n
nick oso update le la..
u faster la... haha!

Doreen520 said...

Happy birthday yo~~
Finally updated ur blog liao..
kaka...