Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here, English Post

Haha.. Nothing much to say..
Just a boring day with fully planned schedule..

"Jobs", assignments, Meetings...LOT LOT and LOT!

No time planning...
Argh... TIME Managements~~ I am bad, now i know.. hahaha

I want to...
Go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shop for dresses please...
Headed to KLCC and just walk around see if i can see one..
But too bad, NONE...
Gonna go with my wife to see again. But when...?
Duno... NO SPARE TIME FOR US!!!!!!!!!!! even to just have a breath... Oh..

News Freedom Day, Guang dian xue assignment..
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Letter!!!!!! The letter i am take charge..






Nah, nows everything..
waiting for Cheryl to come back for holiday...Miss her so much!!
Like what she said.. Misses secondary time... I really do... Sigh..
Time passes fast.. Oh, i saw the principal in KLCC yesterday.. She look still the same.. haha~

Planning to reach my target!
Start to do plannings and dreaming...
Lolx... Whats the plan actually... to Save money..
neh neh neh neh... Sure someone will say :"dont waste time la.."
I want~!! i dun care... I want to save money. My target..! haha

And now, I am also dreaming for.... MY DREAM..........
COACH KEYRINGS....
I just love that so much... Well, blur in colour. And one is pink..
But it cost RM 250+ for both of them... Huh! damn expensive...
And i am hunting for.... Dresses... More bags (just duno why..).. More tees.. Slippers(i really do need one).. Sneakers ( This is compulsory too)..
Repeating the same thing, MONEY!

Well.. cut down on junk foods, Dinner, and rubbish.. Maybe it will not will A dream.
Of course, all these helps me to......... cut down my weight!! TOO~~~
putting on weight... And i keep saying to everyone... :"Can i donate it to people? Many people outside needs carbohydrat! Why cant i help them??? I give it to them!”...
Aiks.. I know thats a silly suggestion.. But what if people can create something like this? How good isit.. Lolxxx...


Done. Just a random english post... Letting u guys see me crapping and "sot"'ing alone here... Hoho! Actually planned to write many things. But once i click onto :"Write a blog".. Everything in my mind will just dissapear... Argh~~~



So... My dear has went to Penang with his friends.. Me alone in KL. Miss him so much~
My blur dear... Take care of yourself ya~ I gonna miss u~~~~ ^^

No comments: