Tuesday, March 24, 2009

English Post With Many QUESTION marks

Well... I remember the last i posted my article in English was in XOX.
Done my job there. Relaxing and preparing for my College Life AGAIN.
Yea, Again. This time, my mood is like... U know... WeirdO... Mixed in Happy, worry...

But one thing.. Ops, seems Like its not one thing.
What thing?
The fees, Duration of course, Time table probs...
ALL related!! What dA...
I thought my course suppose to be 2+2?? And well, they canceled foundation that i have just finish Last semester. What are all this??? See.. 2Years course become 1 1/2 year, time table pack like hell!!! And most important, the stupid college do INCREASING for our FEES!!!!

Even short sem we gonna pay for almost RM1000, and long semester, RM4000. Eh! Your colleges' name already been BAD, and somemore INCREASING students' fees! I can understand that maybe students coming in were DECREASING, but from what i heard it still remain as past! Then where our money being used???
i care because i know it's not acceptable for such college to recieve all these fees... Thoughing of helping my family to save some of my academic fees, end up giving more problems! Shxt~

Next Point, IF u really need to increase. THINK for US!! We had pay of 1 Year of foundation fees... Then now raising up our fees and give us less duration. Want to chase us of this college? This is not a good idea, let me tell u!

******************
********************
**********************

I am actually acting like nothing happened. Just to avoid problems and arguements. But somehow, give me some freedom to avoid these problems... PLEASE.... I can't avoid if i doesn't have my own place, own thoughts. Why i choose this place to study... Why Problems comes right after i have decided to stay here???



I am actually quite happy to end my holidays and begin a new year of studies. Well, quite dissapointed now.
Someone just let me know, WHY??? WHY?? WHY????
Nope, i don't want a WHY answer. I want an answer that can satisfy my thinkings. That's PULL DOWN THE FEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone? Anyone that can voice out this problem to the person in charge?
Well, no one can take in charge. Except the new guy who came in. Just don't mention his name. I hate these Problems!! **Hoping he reads my article and UNDERSTAND what am i complaining.

No comments: