Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the 12th day

Countdown to the 12th day of this month,

and remember?


It's the big day of mine!



It would be cold this year as usual
(exclude last yr was so fun!)



I planned to be with HIM for the 11th - 12th..

Up to Genting. *clapzz*!!


He promise to buy me BR31 ice-cream,

since i don't feel like having cake this year.

And give me warm hugs... *sweetie~~*



Then i am officially stepped into the 20...

GOsh!!! the "2" there is just sooooooooo....




Arghhh!!!

I miss my "1"'s!!!!!


Okie,

too much to update and i just forget it.

TOO lazy. *ish..*

3 comments:

san san said...

jioorrr... my sha po d b'day very soon.... haha!
last year got nick sing b'day song so nice neh.. hehehehe!
too bad dis year seems so cold la.... aikss...

Unknown said...

nice....
sound nice...
everything is nice....

hurrayiiiii...

Jelleine · 婕琳 said...

姗:是咯~~伤心!!
好怀念去年的生日....

小胡~~
希望一切可以照原定计划~
可是好像BOOK不到房间~ T.T