Friday, May 14, 2010

* Changed *

Same feelings?


I have changed a lot...

Becoming very passive,

Doesn't defense myself.


I tend to be so tough last time, but i turn into more than like a coward now. I doesn't know how to show off myself, don't know how to express my thoughts nor feelings, and now... Not even my objections.

Perhaps, i lost my confidence. Lost it since being reject everything of mine. I was just thinking, what is their opinion towards me? A lazy person? Just a back-up? Or maybe just someone to slot in?

I was so quiet last time because I am always lack of ideas. But when i changed with ideas, all being reject. Maybe because my thinking is all the time different as others? Guess this is why i lost my confidence. Well, just kick off...


I change to be a very moody person, without defensing myself.. I seems to accept all the critics, angers, humors etc alone; and i try to control my temper. I am always the one following people's instruction, makes me feel so useless. It's not that I doesn't have my opinion, but I just lazy to argue. Don't u think I am just so foolish?



Aww, I am feeling like crying without a warmth shoulder.
I have to sense that horrible dreams will happen real in the future.

I will be just alone, without cares.



Them? You? Me myself?

I will lose all of em.


It's just because,
I have changed into a passive person that no human can stand on my temper and thoughts!

I am devil...

No comments: