Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mid of this holiday

GGRRRRR!!!!

I have been at home for few days!!!
Thinking and dreaming every lil day...
For $$$~~ LOLXX!!

Lack of money where also cant go, so stay at home!
But Left me n my lil cute kodi...
What i gonna buy next is : SPORT SHOES!!
Irritating and fuxkin thieves!
Stole all our sport shoes, aiks.. 2days ago!
How lucky that my adidas show has just spoiled, haha!!
Clever thieves la.. have plenty of time to choose..
Shoes from CHINA doesnt take, heels still stay,
ALL shoes from US lost! What Da...

Glad i bought my MCKY shoes for 50%~
and thats the only shoe i lost..
Bro lost the most... 1reebok and 2adidas..
As well as the US sport.


Back to my holiday!

Argh, worrying for my exam result..
Hope my CPGA remains..

Well..
1st week of my holiday actually gone..
Workin for the whole week in OUM and PWTC.
Sells photos and cheap cheap frames
But costs people RM 300+..
1st day in OUM..well..
That day selling consider ok. But hate the other grp like hell!

2nd day..
in PWTC.
Umm.. that day selling was the worst i guess.. Isn't?
then the Botak boss named Alex fetched us to OUM to sell..
How lucky i was, 2business.. hoh!
But NONE in PWTC. keke..

3rd day..
Work in KLCC.
hahaha.. Thats all Pennan's story la..
however, a lil lucky that i met frens.. From KTAR.
and she's juz fren's fren.
That day was tough, man!!!

4th day~
Back to PWTC.
What a day!!!
Complains coming in...
I bloody hate that SI group as well as the AK and company people!
they really Sucks!
99% of complains were by those people's selling..
And that day, my face wrote on:
INFORMATION COUNTER, RECEPTION, CUSTOMER SERVICE.

All complains, silly ques, pen-borrows...
Come to me.. Why not business huh?
And one more thing is that.. All my cases is less than rm200!

5th day
Again complains..
Today's better i guess..
Company people's here to solve problems..
any probs? Go n head to the counter!
Unfortunately, didnt manage to hit target.
Thinking of losing this job, WITHOUT regrets!!
woah~~ How cool i am.. coz its not a worthy job i guess.

6th day
Thoughting of today's half day.
Get cheated.
No business.....
And what? Gonna face all those fuxkin' people there!
All of us planned not to continue for the last day..
Wanna Chiaozz!!!
But our botak boss treat us tooo good..
So we decided to help him even our name all being destroyed!
hahaha..


Last day!
Half day.. With only maybe 5 sales..
Reached home.
Mind is thinking: Hooray!!!


Rest on Fruday and continue my scary dream on sat.
Back to KLCC.
After that, done!
All weekends full with job.
exCluded this week!!! i am free!!
Yuhoooo~~~~


College starts on 7/12!
Mon & Wed class..
Sat & Sun work.
Others? Free!!! Yea...

Well..
pan yu wen is coming to NEC by the way!
Who wanna come????
Let me know...
Buy 1CD free 2tickets...
Come come.....
>.

No comments: